We would like to welcome you to our office as a friend and neighbor.
Hello New Patients!
It is our intention to provide the best care possible for your condition. In order to do this, you need to know what kinds of care are available and the results you may expect.
On your first visit we take our time to answer any and all questions you may have.
Walk-in or Scheduled
– your first visit on average will be at least 45 minutes to an hour.
– you will be required to fill out a health history and multiple consent forms including privacy notices.
Meet The Doctor
Chiropractic Consultation – this is the time that the doctor goes over your health history, answers any questions you may have, and establishes your health goals as a patient.
Chiropractic Exam – the doctor will do a series of muscle and joint range of motion testing to determine pain levels and mobility limitations.
Spinal X-rays – based on your consultation and exam, a series of x-rays may be taken to diagnose any spinal conditions.
Your First Adjustment! – after a quick review of the Exam and X-rays the doctor will perform your first adjustment based on major problematic areas.
Second Scheduled visit
– Expect the second visit to be around 20 minutes
– the doctor will review with you his report of findings, diagnoses and go over your x-rays.
– your second adjustment will be specific to your condition and care plan
– your condition and estimated care plan will be reviewed along with payment options.
– all further visits can be either walk-in or scheduled.
(click here to save time and print out our patient forms)